So True...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Thing Five

Wow, there are some interesting options for utilizing the Flickr even further. I enjoyed Flickr Color Pickr but I don't know how much I would use this tool. To be honest I do not spend/like to spend very much time on the computer or Internet and actually currently don't have Internet at home so most of the tools like the ones displayed in "thing 5" would not be what I would do with my own limited Internet use.

I did however really enjoy "Spell with Flickr". I would like to use for a profile or to print off words I create and put them in a journal. I don't know how useful this would be for what my assignments are at the library but it might be of good use to someone creating displays for the library depts. or something.

Green H on Red E a020 T H E r

No comments: