So True...

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thing 18- Oh the possibilities!

Youtube is a site that I have been fairly familiar with for quite some time. A lot of my friends use this site to look up music videos or funny clips/videos made by random people. I find it very cool but at the same time frightening at how vast and out there this video phenomenon is. Some of the videos on Youtube are useful and tasteful but there are a growing amount of videos that may not be so much and there is not much of a limit as to what can be posted and who can see it. I can remember when there was a controversy of a group of teenage girls who plotted to gang up and beat a "friend" of theirs while filming it- to put it on Youtube! It's just ridiculous when you look at the cyber world that way. In general though, Youtube is a nice resource and is important for us who are serving the public, and maybe more directly the younger generation of public to know of this website. I posted a random video from Youtube that has a very good point made in a funny way on my blog. Enjoy!

No comments: