So True...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thing 16 - Why didn't I think of this?

Now that my main focus will again become my school career, I find that this tool would be amazing in helping me organize my scheduled projects and such. Unfortunately my time at the library is drawing to a close but I feel that there must be a reason for it and good things are yet to come. I really like the U of M Assignment Calculator in that you give it the date your assignment is due, what you must complete, and then the program sets out your schedule for you so that you can pace yourself. Now the hard part is to actually get yourself to follow the schedule....hmm. Procrastination tends to produce my best work... Anyhow, I think this is a great tool for students and it is good for workers to be informed and ready to assist with this.

No comments: