So True...

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing Eight

I used Picture trail and found it to be very quick and easy to set up not only an account but to download photos and create a slide show as well. I only had a few photos to post of my cousin's horse and my cat but it is a start anyhow. It would be really nice to use this program to download and store all my photos but I would rather be able to set them as private. To me it is somewhat creepy that anyone can view the pictures. Overall I enjoyed the set up and feel that this program may be useful for library websites for those who set those up.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Thanks for sharing your pix with us even though it makes you uneasy. I'm glad you tried the application despite your misgivings and found it might be useful as well as easy to use.

The cat's cute.